Key Steps in the Sellers Representation Process.
- Execute a Non-Disclosure / Confidentiality Agreement between Neri Capital / Seller. Click below to review. Neri Capital Partners / Client's CA/NDA;
- Identify Seller's objectives and discuss and agree with Seller how best to market business;
- Gather quantitative and qualitative information provided by Seller;
- Complete and review Seller's business valuation. Agree on price range for business;
- Execute an Engagement Agreement with the Client;.
- Seller completes Neri Capital Partners' indepth Questionnaire;
- Neri Capital develops an Information Memorandum, Teaser Sheet, and Seller's Presentation;
- Post business opportunity on IntraLinks, Axial Markets, Deal Cloud, DealStream, etc. web platforms;
- Respond to inquiries and qualify investors / buyers;
- Coordinate conference calls, site visits with Seller / Buyer;
- Form Deal Team: Transaction Attorney, Trust & Tax Attorneys; Wealth Manager;
- Negotiate Letter of Intent with Seller and Seller's Counsel;
- Negotiate Definitive Purchase Agreements with Seller and Seller's Counsel;
- Transaction Closes.
Specializing in Mergers and Acquisitions
Neri Capital Partners engage with business owners / shareholder(s) to just advise, sell a minority, sell a majority or sell one-hundred percent of client's businesses to qualified buyers. Their transaction process is customized to meet the Client's objectives as well as providing fact based analysis that allows their Client's make informed decisions.
Transparency - Independence - Accountability