What Is My Biz Worth
NeriVal™ Partners with BizEquity, the premiere online business valuations tool, that determines what a business is worth and how to value a business.
Reasons you need a valuation....
- To better understand your business and its potential
- When you plan to sell your business
- To know the value of your largest asset to properly plan
- During Buy/Sell Agreements with business partners
- In order to ensure that your business and your family are properly protected
- When considering funding opportunities
- To plan for the future of your business with a qualified succession plan
- When you plan to buy a business
- To prepare for taxable events such as gifting or grants
understanding valuation is essential for any business
Rest assured that your NeriVal valuation is confidential!
Business Valuation Programs
Let's Get Rolling
Easy 7-Step Questionnaire
Complete in the Privacy of your Home or Office
Your Business Valuation is based on Current Data for your Industry and Geography
Personalized Review of Valuation Findings
All Benefits of a Confidential Valuation +
29-Page Valuation Report Delivered in one Business Day
Company value expressed as; Asset, Equity, Enterprise, and Liquidation Value.
13 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) compared with KPIs of similar businesses reported as; Over-performing, Under-performing, or Performing at sector averages.
Neri Capital will meet one-on-one to review the 29-page report and provide value building recommendations
All Benefits of Gold Plan +
Written recommendations and quarterly strategies to improve business performance over the next 12-months.
Quarterly meetings to track progress toward value improvement objectives including complementary updated business valuation and value building plan
Comprehensive Exit Planning
Comprehensive Plan to Transition Business Ownership:
Execute Confidentiality Agreement
- Collect Quantitative and Qualitative Information
- Identify Objectives of Client
Complete Certified Valuation
Develop Work Product – State of Business Report
- Strategic Plan
- Operating Metrics
Meet with Client
- Present Work Product
Other Key Advisors, as required
- Tax and Legal Assessment
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Coverage Assessment
- Wealth Manager
Specializing in Mergers & Acquisitions:
Sell-side & Buy-Side Representations, Business Valuations, Exit Planning, Raising Debt / Equity
$1.0 to $75.0 million in annual revenue
Agnostic, with preference to Aerospace, Consumer, Technology, Industrials, Healthcare, Transportation, Energy, Telecom and Media