Neri Capital Partners’ advisors engage with business owner(s) of family owned and privately held businesses who transfer their business to the next generation of ownership. Our firm is market sector agnostic and we serve our clients as a fiduciary (trusted advisor) for the duration of the relationship.
Our firm’s deep experience has taught that a successful transaction results from a well-developed, definitive transaction process while maximizing their created value, and minimizing the client risks.
Neri Capital Partners offers its sell-side advisory clients two sale processes: Bilateral and Structured Sell-side process
- Execute a Non-Disclosure / Confidentiality Agreement between Neri Capital Partners and Seller.
- Identify Seller’s objectives and develop and agree with Seller how best to market their business; Bi-lateral or Structured sales process.
- Gather quantitative and qualitative information provided by Seller.
- Complete a comprehensive business valuation for the Seller’s business.
- Agree on a price range with Seller.
- Execute an Engagement Agreement between Neri Capital and Client.
- Seller completes Neri Capital Partners' in-depth Questionnaire.
- Neri Capital Partners develops an Information Memorandum, Teaser Sheet, and Seller's Presentation.
- Neri Capital Initiates business marketing program.
- Form deal team: transaction, trust & tax attorneys, wealth advisor.
- Negotiate Letter of Intent with seller and seller's Counsel.
- Coordinate due diligence between buyer / seller.
- Negotiate Definitive Purchase Agreements with Seller and Seller's Counsel.
- Transaction Closes
Structured Sell-Side Advisory Process
Bilateral Sell-Side Advisory Process